Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 13 pro calls

I just bought a brand new iPhone 13 pro from the 6s. The calls/ my speaker are worse then the iPhone 6s. Calls sounds muffled/crackling/hissing sound even when I use my AirPods. Is this happening to other people?

Posted on Jan 23, 2022 12:00 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 23, 2022 12:18 PM

No sound issues on either our 13 Pro or 13 Pro Max. Try a simple Forced Restart and it that doesn't help, schedule an Appointment at your Apple Store Genius Bar and let Apple check out the phone.

Force restart an iPhone with Face ID

To force restart iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XR, iPhone 11, iPhone 12, or iPhone 13, do the following:

Press and quickly release the volume up button, press and quickly release the volume down button, then press and hold the side button. When the Apple logo appears, release the button.

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 23, 2022 12:18 PM in response to Kapar10

No sound issues on either our 13 Pro or 13 Pro Max. Try a simple Forced Restart and it that doesn't help, schedule an Appointment at your Apple Store Genius Bar and let Apple check out the phone.

Force restart an iPhone with Face ID

To force restart iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XR, iPhone 11, iPhone 12, or iPhone 13, do the following:

Press and quickly release the volume up button, press and quickly release the volume down button, then press and hold the side button. When the Apple logo appears, release the button.

iPhone 13 pro calls

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.