Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to stop receiving text messages from email address

Please help… I receive inappropriate text messages non stop from email addresses. I literally can not take it anymore! I have tried blocking each time, however the text come from different emails each time so literally this has become my everyday job! I do not want to receive text from email addresses ever! How can I make this stop? Attached is a screenshot of what my text folder looks like constantly these text come as group messages but the original sender is a hotmail account! Please help me to make this stop

Posted on Jan 24, 2022 6:17 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 24, 2022 7:30 AM

the original sender is a hotmail account!

To report illegal, obnoxious, unwanted or malicious e-mail from an Outlook.com, Hotmail, Live or MSN account, please forward the unwanted message in its entirety (including the entire message header), to abuse@outlook.com

Such e-mail messages are a violation of Microsoft's policy and appropriate action will be taken on confirmed reports.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 24, 2022 7:30 AM in response to Krisgros25

the original sender is a hotmail account!

To report illegal, obnoxious, unwanted or malicious e-mail from an Outlook.com, Hotmail, Live or MSN account, please forward the unwanted message in its entirety (including the entire message header), to abuse@outlook.com

Such e-mail messages are a violation of Microsoft's policy and appropriate action will be taken on confirmed reports.

How to stop receiving text messages from email address

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.