Newsroom Update

Updates to the Home experience elevate entertainment and bring more convenience. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why am I only seeing 2 films on FYC Screeners app?

Apple TV 4K, 14

Posted on Jan 24, 2022 8:03 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 24, 2022 9:20 AM

Are you an authorized Guild member, with valid Warner Bros./Guild credentials? Then sign in. Else this app is not for you.

For app assistance, contact the app support staff. Features and limitations are not related to Apple or their devices, but the sole responsibility of the content provider/app publisher.

Apple TV 4K, 14

Please consider keeping your device up-to-date (tvOS 15.2 is current). Some apps may require that.

Update your Apple TV - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 24, 2022 9:20 AM in response to Ima Di

Are you an authorized Guild member, with valid Warner Bros./Guild credentials? Then sign in. Else this app is not for you.

For app assistance, contact the app support staff. Features and limitations are not related to Apple or their devices, but the sole responsibility of the content provider/app publisher.

Apple TV 4K, 14

Please consider keeping your device up-to-date (tvOS 15.2 is current). Some apps may require that.

Update your Apple TV - Apple Support

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.