Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

MacBook Pro early 2015 13" randomly shutdown when launching valorant

Its been a year i wanted to play valorant on my Mac, yeah i know it'll get just 20fps, i just wanted to know why my mac keeps shutdown when launching valorant? (Its on windows 10)

MacBook Pro (2020 and later)

Posted on Jan 24, 2022 4:39 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 12, 2022 9:32 PM

Hi again, this problem has been solved by myself, so the promblem is the windows settings, by enabling "disable full-screen optimisations" make the macbook stop shutting down, just a simple thing. Hope this help more people having a promblom like me.

4 replies

Jan 25, 2022 12:58 PM in response to NickRoyce

Hello NickRoyce,

Thanks for reaching out using Apple Support Communities!

We understand your MacBook Pro is powering off while playing the game Valorant.

Checking for updates for both the game and the OS would be the first step here.

This Apple Support page has the full details If your Mac restarted because of a problem - Apple Support

You can also make sure your meet the requirements for the game listed here: VALORANT Specs: Minimum, recommended & high-end requirements

We hope these steps can help to resolve the issue during gameplay.

Cheers!

Jan 27, 2022 8:34 AM in response to NickRoyce

Hello NickRoyce,

Thanks again for reaching out using Apple Support Communities!

We understand you've tried those suggestions but the game is still getting low FPS.

Try these steps next to Set graphics performance on MacBook Pro - Apple Support

You can also try to lower the graphics settings within the game, if possible, to see if that helps.

You might want to reach out to VALORANT Support for help with adjusting in-game graphics settings.

We hope this helps.

Cheers!

MacBook Pro early 2015 13" randomly shutdown when launching valorant

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.