You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why isn’t SharePlay working on my iPhone 13 Pro Max

I have friends that I FaceTime with that I would like to screen share with. But everyone is saying they can’t screen share with me. My screen share button is still gray……but I’m on the latest iOS and have the newest iPhone. I don’t understand what’s going on. I have turned off FaceTime for a little and turned it back on: I’ve signed out of FaceTime and signed back in. I’ve restarted my phone and sure SharePlay was on and it still isn’t working. I even compared my screen to my friend screens while on the phone to make sure everything looked similar. There doesn’t seem to be a problem but that one button. I need help please…….:)

iPhone 13 Pro Max

Posted on Jan 25, 2022 3:38 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 25, 2022 4:46 AM

Hello,

Hmm, I don't know, but perhaps it is a limitation on your friend's phones. What model phones do they have? You might try a limited test with just one person who has an iPhone with the latest version of iOS.

Share your screen in a FaceTime call on iPhone - Apple Support

Let us know if you get it figured out.

Good luck.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jan 25, 2022 4:46 AM in response to Teenytatertot

Hello,

Hmm, I don't know, but perhaps it is a limitation on your friend's phones. What model phones do they have? You might try a limited test with just one person who has an iPhone with the latest version of iOS.

Share your screen in a FaceTime call on iPhone - Apple Support

Let us know if you get it figured out.

Good luck.

Why isn’t SharePlay working on my iPhone 13 Pro Max

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.