Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

AirPod Battery Display on iPhone

Hello,

When I open my AirPod case, the battery life does not appear on my iPhone, but i am able to connect and use the AirPods. It is annoying. Does anyone know how to fix this issue?

Posted on Jan 25, 2022 7:43 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 25, 2022 4:55 PM

sfisher_1973 Said:

"AirPod Battery Display on iPhone: Hello, When I open my AirPod case, the battery life does not appear on my iPhone, but i am able to connect and use the AirPods. It is annoying. Does anyone know how to fix this issue?"

-------

Provide Apple Feedback:

I haven't come across this issue. You can report it to Apple., letting them know what is going on here. They won't get back to you directly, but the more feedback they receive on this, the more they will know what is going on, and what fixes need to be made.

1. Go Here: Feedback - iPhone - Apple
  2. Select: "Bug Report" for the "Feedback Type"
  3. Comment: on when the issue began, and how you have troubleshot it thus far.
  4. Proceed from there aw necessary
1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 25, 2022 4:55 PM in response to sfisher_1973

sfisher_1973 Said:

"AirPod Battery Display on iPhone: Hello, When I open my AirPod case, the battery life does not appear on my iPhone, but i am able to connect and use the AirPods. It is annoying. Does anyone know how to fix this issue?"

-------

Provide Apple Feedback:

I haven't come across this issue. You can report it to Apple., letting them know what is going on here. They won't get back to you directly, but the more feedback they receive on this, the more they will know what is going on, and what fixes need to be made.

1. Go Here: Feedback - iPhone - Apple
  2. Select: "Bug Report" for the "Feedback Type"
  3. Comment: on when the issue began, and how you have troubleshot it thus far.
  4. Proceed from there aw necessary

AirPod Battery Display on iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.