Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can a usb-c to usb-c charging cable compatible with Apple Iphone 13, 20w charging wall plug When used with a Yootech wireless charger model F500 ? Thanks!

Can a usb-c to usb-c charging cable compatible with Apple Iphone 13, 20w charging wall plug When used with a Yootech wireless charger model F500 ? Thanks!

iPhone 13, iOS 15

Posted on Jan 25, 2022 8:10 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 25, 2022 9:35 AM

acapoferri wrote:
Amazon.com: Yootech Wireless Charger,[2 Pack] Qi-Certified 10W Max Wireless Charging Pad Stand Bundle,Compatible with iPhone 13/13 Mini/13 Pro Max/12/SE 2020/11,Galaxy S21/S20/Note 10,AirPods Pro(No AC Adapter) : Cell Phones & Accessories

I would have no problem using an Apple USB-C Power Delivery adapter with anything as long as I trusted the device. I currently use an Apple 30W USB-C power adapter (made by Flextronics) on a Lenovo Thinkpad after its original power adapter's captive cable broke. Apple USB-C power adapters are supposed to be interoperable with anything that takes USB-C.

7 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 25, 2022 9:35 AM in response to acapoferri

acapoferri wrote:
Amazon.com: Yootech Wireless Charger,[2 Pack] Qi-Certified 10W Max Wireless Charging Pad Stand Bundle,Compatible with iPhone 13/13 Mini/13 Pro Max/12/SE 2020/11,Galaxy S21/S20/Note 10,AirPods Pro(No AC Adapter) : Cell Phones & Accessories

I would have no problem using an Apple USB-C Power Delivery adapter with anything as long as I trusted the device. I currently use an Apple 30W USB-C power adapter (made by Flextronics) on a Lenovo Thinkpad after its original power adapter's captive cable broke. Apple USB-C power adapters are supposed to be interoperable with anything that takes USB-C.

Jan 25, 2022 9:07 AM in response to acapoferri

acapoferri wrote:
Hey Johnathan, I probably didn't explain correctly. My Yootech charger has a usb-c connection as does my 20w power wall connector, so to use charger I think I need the USB-C cable at both ends?

This one?

https://www.yootech.net/wireless-charge-pad/Yootech-QI-Certified-Wireless-Round-Charge-Pad#techSpecs

The 20W Apple USB-C power adapter is just a USB Power Delivery compatible power supply. It should have no problem with negotiating either 5 or 9V with the charging pad. the Q&A says that it comes with a USB-C to USB-C cable, but those are pretty easy to come by these days.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.