Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Bad Screen or Driver?

Bad Screen or Driver?

Any ideas about what is happening here? I can still plug in my external monitor and the computer works fine. I added the Mac Fans Control, that didn't help. My camera also still works. Any thoughts? Maybe the screen or driver is bad? Any help would be appreciated.

MBP - 15" 2016, 2.7 Ghz Quad-Core Intel Corei7, 16 GB 2133 Mhz, MacOS Big Sur 11.0.1

MacBook Pro 15″, macOS 11.0

Posted on Jan 25, 2022 3:29 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 25, 2022 3:33 PM

Service options:

Start a service request. 

Our guarantee after service

We guarantee our service, including replacement parts, for 90 days or the remaining term of your Apple warranty or AppleCare plan coverage, whichever is longer. We offer this whenever you get service from us or from an Apple Authorized Service Provider. This is in addition to rights provided by consumer law.

Read the Apple Repair Terms and Conditions

Read the Apple privacy policy

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 25, 2022 3:33 PM in response to jasonfromalta loma

Service options:

Start a service request. 

Our guarantee after service

We guarantee our service, including replacement parts, for 90 days or the remaining term of your Apple warranty or AppleCare plan coverage, whichever is longer. We offer this whenever you get service from us or from an Apple Authorized Service Provider. This is in addition to rights provided by consumer law.

Read the Apple Repair Terms and Conditions

Read the Apple privacy policy

Bad Screen or Driver?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.