Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

disable “turn off airplane mode or use wifi” nag

Is there any way to disable this alert? I have no reception at home and unless I keep airplane mode on, the battery burns out in just a couple hours trying to connect to cellular service. The phone is connected to WiFi and works fine except for this constant message.

open safari:

“turn off airplane mode or use wifi to access data”- yes, I’m already on wifi.

open Spotify

“turn off airplane mode or use wifi to access data”- still on wifi, that hasn’t changed

switch back to Safari

“turn off airplane mode or use wifi to access data” …omfg

iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 15

Posted on Jan 26, 2022 8:34 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 27, 2022 10:54 AM

Hello m00p00,

Thank you for participating in the Apple Support Communities! We understand that you're wondering if there's a way to disable a notification you're receiving when AirPlane mode is enabled. There is not currently a way to prevent this message from appearing. If you'd like to provide feedback to Apple about this feature, we encourage you to do so by visiting the following link:

Feedback - iPhone - Apple

Take care.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 27, 2022 10:54 AM in response to m00p00

Hello m00p00,

Thank you for participating in the Apple Support Communities! We understand that you're wondering if there's a way to disable a notification you're receiving when AirPlane mode is enabled. There is not currently a way to prevent this message from appearing. If you'd like to provide feedback to Apple about this feature, we encourage you to do so by visiting the following link:

Feedback - iPhone - Apple

Take care.

disable “turn off airplane mode or use wifi” nag

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.