Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

hp printer issue

HP OfficeJet 4652 printer not working with Mac OS Monterey 12.2. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

MacBook Air (2020 or later)

Posted on Jan 26, 2022 2:14 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 26, 2022 2:39 PM

I would suggest that you first verify that you have the very latest printer driver for this HP printer that supports macOS Monterey.

Next, please review the following support article to see if can help: Solve printing problems on Mac - Apple Support

Finally, what exactly happens when you try printing to this printer? Do you see any error messages? Was it working before updating your Mac to 12.2?

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 26, 2022 2:39 PM in response to ashleyquinlan

I would suggest that you first verify that you have the very latest printer driver for this HP printer that supports macOS Monterey.

Next, please review the following support article to see if can help: Solve printing problems on Mac - Apple Support

Finally, what exactly happens when you try printing to this printer? Do you see any error messages? Was it working before updating your Mac to 12.2?

Jan 27, 2022 9:50 AM in response to Tesserax

ok, I will verify that I have the latest printer driver next.

I will review the article.

Prior to downloading 12.2 Monterey it was reading the printer as offline, and previously it had been working though I shall say. When it was just recently reading it as offline, I thought "oh, i should download and make sure everything is current" because i tried restarting, disconnecting, etc and nothing worked. Prior to downloading 12.2 Monterey I am unclear what version of software I was using on my Mac. Is this important and is if so is there a way to know this information?

thanks!

hp printer issue

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.