Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cannot verify server identity?

Hello, I recently purchased a MacBook Air and I also had an issue with my complex in which a transformer blew out so our wifi and electricity was out for a day until it was fixed. They fix it and since then I keep getting cannot verify server identity on my iPhone however I have never used the mail app that is for the iPhone only my gmail app so I was confused when I tried reading about it online. I check my time and date like someone had said to to see if that would help and it was correct? Im unsure if it’s because of the laptop I just bought or if my phone is messed up because of the outage but now it will say I’m in Baltimore, MD? I reset my location services because signing in here with my Apple ID it tried to say I was in Baltimore, Maryland for some reason unsure if it’ll do it again?

And the cannot verify server also pops up everytime I’m on my apartments wifi and the wifi has had some major issues since the outage. It said the organization was Ruckus Wireless Inc. that is the server identity and I’m just confused cause I’ve never heard of that before?

im just really confused and would like for my iPhone to stop scaring me with the message and then saying I’m in Baltimore.

iPhone 11, iOS 15

Posted on Jan 27, 2022 4:27 AM

Similar questions

3 replies

Jan 27, 2022 4:54 AM in response to Bri505P

What happens when you click the "Details" on the error popup message (See the Pic below)

Best would be to Delete and Add the email account that is creating the issue.

You may also try changing SSL settings

Settings > Password & Accounts > [Select the Mail account} > [Tape on Account with the email ID} > Advanced > SSL Settings > [Disable]

Click <Account (in Blue)

Click on DONE (in Blue) when exiting in the previous screen

Cannot verify server identity?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.