Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference returns June 10, 2024

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

No devices show up under my apple business account.

Hello- All of my apple administrators left and l am charged with getting iPads ready to go for our instructors here at Hill College. When I logged in, no devices showed up and I have 20 or so devices to add, setup and deploy. Please help. Thank you

Jessie W.

[Personal Information Edited by Moderator]

Posted on Jan 27, 2022 2:29 PM

Similar questions

4 replies

Jan 28, 2022 7:57 AM in response to Community User

There is so much to your question.

1. If the devices are not showing up in the Devices section, you will need to add them manually. You will need a macOS device running Apple Configurator 2 for this. Note that devices can be removed by wiping for the first 30 days after being added manually.
  2. You can use Apple Configurator 2 for setup and deployment, but it is highly recommended to look into a Mobile Device Management (MDM) platform for this. Some options are Jamf Now (free for the first 3 devices, $2/device/month for devices 4+), Jamf Pro ($3.33/device/month, minimum 50 devices), Mosyle ($1/device/month), Fleetsmith (free for the first 10 devices, $8.25/device/month for devices 11+), Kandji ($400/month for up to 100 devices), and Apple Business Essentials ($2.99/device/month for single device)

No devices show up under my apple business account.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.