Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Health syncing from Garmin Connect includes workout data without steps

I am successfully syncing from Garmin Connect to Apple Health. This includes daily step information that occurs outside of workouts. However, it does not includes the steps that occured during the workout. (I do not carry my iPhone with me during these workouts, so the Garmin Watch is the only source of info for them.)

For example, lets say I run 4 miles while using my Garmin watch. The total miles, length of time, etc. all sync over to Apple Health. Apple Health then shows this information, including the fact that I have gone over 4 miles for the day. However, the total steps for the day clearly do not contain the 6000 or so steps I gain while running that 4 miles. It does, however, seem to sink over the steps that happen while NOT in a workout (for example while just walking around at work).

Is there any way to get the step information from the workouts in Garmin Connect to show up properly in Apple Health?

Posted on Jan 27, 2022 2:17 PM

There are no replies.

Apple Health syncing from Garmin Connect includes workout data without steps

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.