Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

MacBook Pro bluetooth not connecting properly to new AirPods Pro. Sound on only right side

My brand new AirPods Pro do not connect properly to my MacBook Pro; sound only comes out of the right AirPod.

I believe the problem is with my MacBook, rather than the AirPods.

• AirPods work fine with my (older) MacBook Air and my new iPhone 13 Pro.
  • I've made sure that all items are properly charged, re-started the computer, "forgot" and re-paired the AirPods to my MacBook Pro and made sure that all software is up to date.
  • When the MacBook Pro and the AirPods Pro "connect" and do this typical "connecting-sound", the sound comes from both AirPods. But anything I try to listen to afterwards - Music, Movies, YouTube or Podcasts - comes out from only the right AirPod.

Thank you for the help you may give.

Cheers,

Max

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 12.1

Posted on Jan 29, 2022 4:43 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 29, 2022 4:53 AM

Hello,

Hmm, try this:

On your Mac, go to the Apple Menu in the upper left > System Preferences > Sound and adjust the balance.

Good luck.

Similar questions

2 replies

MacBook Pro bluetooth not connecting properly to new AirPods Pro. Sound on only right side

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.