Newsroom Update

The redesigned iPad Air and new iPad Pro with Apple silicon are now available. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

DEFAULT MAILBOXES LIST DOES NOT INCLUDE DRAFTS, SENT, JUNK, OUTBOX

iPad Air 4th Generation iOS 15.2. I'm waiting for my IPad/Dummies book to arrive from Amazon, but in the meantime I'm full of questions.

I'm setting up the Mail app on my brand new device. I notice that the Default Mailbox list does not include DRAFTS, SENT, OUTBOX, JUNK. I only had INBOX and TRASH.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE CONFIRM: Are these mailboxes automatically added for you as you begin processing mail? (For example, I just tried to send a test email and suddenly a DRAFTS folder appeared, along with an OUTBOX folder.)

Posted on Jan 29, 2022 10:54 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 29, 2022 4:30 PM

Hi janedoeinsuburbia, thank you for posting in Apple Support Communities.

I wonder if the following link helps resolve your issue:

https://support.apple.com/en-au/HT207213

However, please also go into Emails and select Edit and you should see all the mailboxes including Drafts, Sent, Archive, Rubbish and you can select which one your need for it to display, then select Done.

You can also contact Apple Support as follows:

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 29, 2022 4:30 PM in response to janedoeinsuburbia

Hi janedoeinsuburbia, thank you for posting in Apple Support Communities.

I wonder if the following link helps resolve your issue:

https://support.apple.com/en-au/HT207213

However, please also go into Emails and select Edit and you should see all the mailboxes including Drafts, Sent, Archive, Rubbish and you can select which one your need for it to display, then select Done.

You can also contact Apple Support as follows:

DEFAULT MAILBOXES LIST DOES NOT INCLUDE DRAFTS, SENT, JUNK, OUTBOX

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.