Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Right Airpod makes funny noise when I talk to touch it.

So my right ear airpod seems to be sensitive to touch and possible vibration. When I put on a winter cap for instance, it jostles the ear piece a bit and I can hear a scratching or scuff for a slight moment. I can replicate this noise by tapping the outside of it as well. In addition, if I have them in my ears and am talking, certain pitches in my voice seem to mimic this problem.

Other than that, they seem to work fine, but it feel like there is something loose in there vibrating around under certain conditions. I'd like to get it replaced, but I wanted to see feedback first.

Thanks,

Dave

Posted on Jan 31, 2022 8:15 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 31, 2022 12:44 PM

plummerda1 Said:

"Right Airpod makes funny noise when I talk to touch it. [...]Other than that, they seem to work fine, but it feel like there is something loose in there vibrating around under certain conditions. I'd like to get it replaced, but I wanted to see feedback first."

-------

Troubleshooting AirPods Sound:

A. See this Link: AirPods Pro Service Program for Sound Issues - Apple Support

B. Other Links to Refer to:

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 31, 2022 12:44 PM in response to plummerda1

plummerda1 Said:

"Right Airpod makes funny noise when I talk to touch it. [...]Other than that, they seem to work fine, but it feel like there is something loose in there vibrating around under certain conditions. I'd like to get it replaced, but I wanted to see feedback first."

-------

Troubleshooting AirPods Sound:

A. See this Link: AirPods Pro Service Program for Sound Issues - Apple Support

B. Other Links to Refer to:

Right Airpod makes funny noise when I talk to touch it.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.