Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How To Turn Off Shutter Sound Of Your Japan/South Korea iPhone… This might help you

I got my iPhone13 Pro this year 2022. I wasn’t aware it was a device intended for Japan base use. I’m base in Europe. So after my long frustration of trying everything. I’ve finally succeeded in shutting off my scandalous camera shutter sound in my iPhone13 Pro… 🥳 I won’t be a nuisance in public.

WOULD LIKE TO SHARE HOW I DID IT . . .

1. You will need a none S. Korean or Japan SIM card + wifi connection + make sure your iPhone is updated to “iOS 15.3 if not do it first” and you are not in Japan or South Korea. 
  2. Make sure you’ve back-up your files to iCloud… Reset or Shutdown your iPhone. 
  3. Insert the NONE S.Korean/Japan SIM card first before turning your iPhone on. Make sure your Geo Location Tracking is on, find my network + find my iPhone are on, but send last location should be off. Make sure share my location is on (green).
  4. Press camera. While in camera mode, just slide up the top small button to orange color (ringer slide - upper button on the left side of the iPhone volume control) 

Posted on Jan 31, 2022 12:20 PM

There are no replies.

How To Turn Off Shutter Sound Of Your Japan/South Korea iPhone… This might help you

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.