Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Defective iPhone SE

From the time I purchased this phone last November, I found the home button was hard to press (didn’t depress, no clicking) compared with my iPad and the iPhone it replaced. I’ve just come to realize it’s just not working correctly. A friend has the same iPhone, and hers works so much better. Her iPhone works the way my iPhone and iPad home buttons do; the buttons depress enough to function easily. Whereas, my iPhone SE I have to press repeatedly until it actually will do what I need it to do. Because this iPhone was defective from the start, is there a chance Apple will allow me to return this iPhone and replace it with one that works correctly?

Posted on Feb 1, 2022 6:54 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 1, 2022 6:56 PM

If the phone is within the one year warranty, which based on the purchase in November, it is, schedule an appointment at your Apple Store Genius Bar for evaluation and options. We can't tell you what Apple will or won't do as this is a user to user only forum.

1 reply

Defective iPhone SE

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.