Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

copy photo album from iphone to pc

Hi,

i want to copy photo album i created in my iphone to my PC, how can i do that?

iPhone 13, iOS 15

Posted on Feb 2, 2022 2:31 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 2, 2022 2:49 AM

this is instruction to copy camera roll or all pictures, i'm asking how to copy photo album from Iphone to PC

5 replies

Feb 2, 2022 2:39 AM in response to sagirahamim

Did you already try these steps?

You can import photos to your PC by connecting your device to your computer and using the Windows Photos app:

1. Make sure that you have the latest version of iTunes on your PC. Importing photos to your PC requires iTunes 12.5.1 or later.
  2. Connect your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to your PC with a USB cable.
  3. If asked, unlock your iOS or iPadOS device using your passcode.
  4. If you see a prompt on your iOS or iPadOS device asking you to Trust This Computer, tap Trust or Allow to continue.

Then, visit Microsoft's website to learn how to import photos to the Windows Photos app in Windows 10.

If you have iCloud Photos turned on, you need to download the original, full resolution versions of your photos to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch before you import to your PC.

When you import videos from your iOS or iPadOS device to your PC, some might be rotated incorrectly in the Windows Photos app. You can add these videos to iTunes to play them in the correct orientation.

If you want to ensure photos from your iOS or iPadOS device have the best compatibility with Windows 10, try these steps:

1. On your iOS or iPadOS device, open the Settings app.
  2. Tap Camera, then tap Formats.
  3. Tap Most Compatible. From now on, your camera will create photos and videos in JPEG and H.264 formats.

copied from: Transfer photos and videos from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to your Mac or PC - Apple Support

You might as well check this article from Microsoft:

Import photos and videos from an iPhone to PC

Feb 2, 2022 2:52 AM in response to sagirahamim

iOS can't create an album on your PC, you'll have to do that and copy the selected photos to that location:

Transfer photos from an iPhone to your PC.

First, connect your iPhone to a PC with a USB cable that can transfer files.

1. Turn your phone on and unlock it. Your PC can’t find the device if the device is locked.
  2. On your PC, select the Start  button and then select Photos to open the Photos app.
  3. Select Import From a USB device, then follow the instructions. You can pick the items you want to import and select where to save them. Allow a few moments for detection and transfer.

Make sure the photos you want to import are actually on the device rather than in the cloud. Then, follow the steps for your type of device.

copied from the Microsoft article mentioned above.

copy photo album from iphone to pc

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.