Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Assistive touch button

There is a new button on my screen since my last phone update. I find it very annoying. I can move it around to get it out of the way when I’m trying to access other things on my iPhone SE. After researching a bit, it looks like it’s an assistive touch button. It was suggested that I go to settings, accessibility, and turn it off. Did that. It still doesn’t go away. Even after I shut the phone off and turn it back on.

Windows, Windows 10

Posted on Feb 2, 2022 9:04 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 2, 2022 9:21 AM

You went to Settings>Accessibility>Touch>AssistiveTouch and turned AssistiveTouch off and the button still appears? Can you provide a screenshot of this to verify what you are seeing?

1 reply

Assistive touch button

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.