Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Not connected to the internet

What is this? It says the verification of the update failed as I am no longer connected to the internet.

Posted on Feb 2, 2022 4:34 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 2, 2022 4:46 PM

sander64 Said:

"Not connected to the internet: What is this? It says the verification of the update failed as I am no longer connected to the internet."

-------

Troubleshooting iPhone Updates:

Disable Airplane Mode***, and then perform another update. Have a computer handy? If so, use of a computer to update: Use My User Tip: Making Use of a Computer for Updating an iOS Device - User Tip

***To Disable Airplane Mofe:

Swipe you finger to the top of the phone, and then tap the airplane icon so that it is dull.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 2, 2022 4:46 PM in response to sander64

sander64 Said:

"Not connected to the internet: What is this? It says the verification of the update failed as I am no longer connected to the internet."

-------

Troubleshooting iPhone Updates:

Disable Airplane Mode***, and then perform another update. Have a computer handy? If so, use of a computer to update: Use My User Tip: Making Use of a Computer for Updating an iOS Device - User Tip

***To Disable Airplane Mofe:

Swipe you finger to the top of the phone, and then tap the airplane icon so that it is dull.

Not connected to the internet

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.