Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone battery is draining quick

So i wanted to transfer some photos to my laptop from my 13 pro max. Even though my laptop had a usb-c port, i didnt realize that, and i went and plugged in the USB Lightning Charging cable to my phone. Later that evening, my phone went down to 17% and was heating up. And now i think my phone's battery is draining quick. So will any problem occur since i plugged in USB Lightning Charging cable? Or is my overthinking?

[Edited by Moderator]

iPhone 13 Pro Max, iOS 15

Posted on Feb 2, 2022 7:52 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 2, 2022 8:08 PM

nandu178 Said:

"USB-C: [...]And now i think my phone's battery is draining quick. [...]Or is my overthinking?"

-------

All thoughts put aside, refer to the following...

Troubleshooting iPhone Battery Draining:

A. Battery Drain Info:

The iPhone battery will drain, unless it is plugged in and charging. With lots installed, the charge would be slower. As for how fast it would drain the battery, that would depend on the battery health and the volume (sound) you use.

1. Go Here: iPhone Battery and Performance - Apple Support
  2. Scroll Down: to "Your battery's maximum capacity"

B.. Troubleshooting the Battery:

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 2, 2022 8:08 PM in response to nandu178

nandu178 Said:

"USB-C: [...]And now i think my phone's battery is draining quick. [...]Or is my overthinking?"

-------

All thoughts put aside, refer to the following...

Troubleshooting iPhone Battery Draining:

A. Battery Drain Info:

The iPhone battery will drain, unless it is plugged in and charging. With lots installed, the charge would be slower. As for how fast it would drain the battery, that would depend on the battery health and the volume (sound) you use.

1. Go Here: iPhone Battery and Performance - Apple Support
  2. Scroll Down: to "Your battery's maximum capacity"

B.. Troubleshooting the Battery:

iPhone battery is draining quick

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.