You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Wireless CarPlay randomly disconnects

Hi all, I have been experiencing this problem with my 2022 Accord Hybrid. Browsing through the forum here I see that many others reported similar issues in the past couple of years but the discussions seem to have died down. This is a really annoying issue and I'd even say a potential safety one if you are using the Navigation function through CarPlay. It happened to me once already when I was on the freeway and the whole Maps interface just froze, including the display behind my steering wheel. I have an iPhone 13 Pro Max and yes it is using the latest iOS (15.3). And yes, I've tried resetting all settings. It did solve the problem, but only for about 2 weeks, which tells me it's not a hardware issue of the car.

CarPlay is amazing when it works, but now I'm getting disconnects (& reconnects) almost during almost every drive. I wonder if anyone has found a true solution. It's very disappointing that Apple still hasn't fixed this bug. Just wanted to rekindled the discussions on this topic here so Apple may pay more attention (hopefully). What happened to "It just works"?

Posted on Feb 2, 2022 8:22 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 3, 2022 1:35 AM

This may help you --> Apple CarPlay® Integration | 2022 Honda Accord Sedan

Here is the support that may help you --> How to Connect and Use Apple CarPlay - Honda Info Center

Similar questions

1 reply

Wireless CarPlay randomly disconnects

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.