Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Purchased album only partially downloaded, so I troubleshooted in order to attempt a re-download of the full album, now I cannot download any of the songs.

I purchased an album just now. 4 out of the 12 songs downloaded and then it sat there trying to download for 20mins. So I went to Accounts>Purchased, and saw that there were no outstanding songs that needed to be downloaded. I then:

• removed the album from my library (for some reason it was "split" over two albums (it's a single album, but Music did that thing where it splits the songs over 2+ albums because of 'album artist' settings or something. In my case tracks 1, 3, 4, 12 on one, then 2, 5-11 on another, with a mix of downloaded and not downloaded in each);
  • closed Music, reopened it;
  • went to Accounts>Purchased: no outstanding purchases needing to be downloaded;
  • went to iTunes store, went to this album: it says "Purchased";
  • closed Music, reopened it. Same deal.

Now i have an album I have purchased, with no apparent way of downloading it... Help!

MacBook Pro (2020 and later)

Posted on Feb 3, 2022 2:33 AM

Similar questions

2 replies

Purchased album only partially downloaded, so I troubleshooted in order to attempt a re-download of the full album, now I cannot download any of the songs.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.