Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Пропали фото и видео с телефона

Добрый вечер. У меня было много фотографий и видео на телефоне и в один момент большая часть из них пропала. Я их не удаляла, не скрывала, и их нет в iCloud. Подключила айфон к компьютеру, но половины так же не обнаружилось, а те которые были не открывались. Подскажите, как вернуть все фото и видео на телефон?

iPhone 11, iOS 15

Posted on Feb 4, 2022 6:01 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 4, 2022 6:07 AM

Missing photos and videos from phone

Good evening. I had a lot of photos and videos on my phone and at one point most of them disappeared. I didn’t delete them, I didn’t hide them, and they are not in iCloud. I connected the iPhone to the computer, but half was also not found, and those that were not opened. Tell me how to return all the photos and videos to the phone?

Если вам не хватает фотографий или видео в приложении «Фотографии»

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT205912

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 4, 2022 6:07 AM in response to Chek_iou

Missing photos and videos from phone

Good evening. I had a lot of photos and videos on my phone and at one point most of them disappeared. I didn’t delete them, I didn’t hide them, and they are not in iCloud. I connected the iPhone to the computer, but half was also not found, and those that were not opened. Tell me how to return all the photos and videos to the phone?

Если вам не хватает фотографий или видео в приложении «Фотографии»

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT205912

Feb 4, 2022 6:08 AM in response to Chek_iou

Please check the following

1. If you sign out of Apple ID sign backing with another Apple ID after you had turned on Messages in iCloudiCloud Photos, your content is safely stored in iCloud and is available on all devices that use the same Apple ID.
  2. If you have restored your iPhone with a backup that does not contain the Photos that you are looking for then please look for correct backup on your PC/Mac --> Locate backups of your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple ...
  3. If you have restored from iCloud backup, then note the following
    1. iCloud backup doesn’t include information that is synced and stored in iCloud, like Contacts, Calendars, Bookmarks, Mail, Notes, Voice Memosshared photosiCloud Photos*, Health data, call history, and files you store in iCloud Drive.
    2. *-If you had turned on iCloud Photos, your content is automatically stored in iCloud and is not backed up.
  4. Probably you may have un-synced photos with Mac / PC, sync them again
    1. For PC: --> Sync photos in iTunes on PC with devices - Apple Support
    2. For Mac --> Sync photos between your Mac and iPhone or iPad - Apple ...
  5. Have you ever imported your photos to Mac/PC and used Delete after Import --? Transfer photos and videos from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod ...

Пропали фото и видео с телефона

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.