Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Family ICloud sharing - 2TB storage -- do they see all my photos?

When I share my iCloud 2TB storage with my family, will they see all my photos? How do I keep photo's text private?

Posted on Feb 4, 2022 10:49 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 4, 2022 11:56 AM

No. See the information in Share iCloud+ with your family - Apple Support including the following:

When you share an iCloud+ subscription, everyone in the family group uses their own account. That way your photos, documents, and other information stay private, even though you're sharing access to the service. You simply share the features and space available in iCloud+ with your family members, so you only have one plan to manage.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 4, 2022 11:56 AM in response to superstarsss

No. See the information in Share iCloud+ with your family - Apple Support including the following:

When you share an iCloud+ subscription, everyone in the family group uses their own account. That way your photos, documents, and other information stay private, even though you're sharing access to the service. You simply share the features and space available in iCloud+ with your family members, so you only have one plan to manage.

Family ICloud sharing - 2TB storage -- do they see all my photos?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.