Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My MSN.com mail account will accept emails, but won't send. It says my SMTP is offline and I can't find a way to get it back online.

My MSN.com email account will accept emails, but won't send. They will send if I go online with Outlook. On my MSN.com account, it says my SMTP is offline and I have no clue how to get it back online. I've restarted my laptop and nothing. My internet connection is working. I'm in need of help.

Thanks,

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 11.6

Posted on Feb 4, 2022 11:58 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 5, 2022 12:55 PM

Hey there, and welcome to Apple Support Communities Tonvalie,

From our understanding, your MSN email account is able to receive but not send emails. We can certainly understand your concern and see you came to us from the article If you can’t send or receive email on your Mac .

Just to clarify, have you followed all the steps posted in the link above? If so and no other solutions work, try setting up your email account again. Check out this link on how to perform the task: Add email accounts in Mail on Mac - Apple Support

Let us know if that helps and kindest regards!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 5, 2022 12:55 PM in response to Tonvalie

Hey there, and welcome to Apple Support Communities Tonvalie,

From our understanding, your MSN email account is able to receive but not send emails. We can certainly understand your concern and see you came to us from the article If you can’t send or receive email on your Mac .

Just to clarify, have you followed all the steps posted in the link above? If so and no other solutions work, try setting up your email account again. Check out this link on how to perform the task: Add email accounts in Mail on Mac - Apple Support

Let us know if that helps and kindest regards!

My MSN.com mail account will accept emails, but won't send. It says my SMTP is offline and I can't find a way to get it back online.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.