Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple one not recognized by apple tv

I have an Apple one subscription, when i try to go into my sccount on the app on tv , i got a massage you don’t have any subscription

Posted on Feb 5, 2022 6:19 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 6, 2022 5:49 AM

As a fellow Apple One subscriber, I just checked the Subscriptions as listed on my Apple TV box, and saw that it says “You do not have any subscriptions” for me too. Apple One is listed normally on my iPhone, though.

Maybe that is as intended, maybe a glitch. The tv+ Channel, Music, Arcade, iCloud+ all work fine on Apple TV.

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 6, 2022 5:49 AM in response to zvi97

As a fellow Apple One subscriber, I just checked the Subscriptions as listed on my Apple TV box, and saw that it says “You do not have any subscriptions” for me too. Apple One is listed normally on my iPhone, though.

Maybe that is as intended, maybe a glitch. The tv+ Channel, Music, Arcade, iCloud+ all work fine on Apple TV.

Feb 5, 2022 6:29 AM in response to zvi97

Apple One starts with a one month trial, for the service components that you haven’t tried yet. If you were a previous Apple TV+ subscriber, then Apple TV+ wouldn’t be active for that first month as, unless separately subscribed to Apple TV+ for the trial period of Apple One. Could that be it?

Either re-subscribe to Apple TV+ for a month, or wait it out. Any separate Apple TV+ would be automatically canceled when the paying subscription to Apple One kicks in, so you’d never have it double needlessly.

Feb 8, 2022 10:40 AM in response to Urquhart1244

Many thanks Urquhart1244 for explaining the Apple One transfer process clearly. Like the other customers, I also had subscriptions to Apple TV+ and iCloud. I signed up for Apple One on 1/22/2022. I was charged the monthly fee for Apple TV+ on 1/23/2022. I thought that the first month was free, but did not realize that if I already had the subscriptions, I should not cancel them. I did remember seeing that subscriptions held previously would be automatically canceled, but was not really clear on the timing process. Lesson learned! Since I've canceled my Apple TV+ subscription, I will just wait it out or, I might try signing up for free access since I purchased an iPhone and iPad.

Apple one not recognized by apple tv

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.