Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple One account not allowing me to watch Apple TV

I signed up to Apple One, currently in the 30-day trial period, and as a result my Apple TV subscription didn’t renew, but the Apple One subscription doesnt seem to have taken effect. I can’t watch Apple TV despite my account showing Apple One as active. Help.

Posted on Jun 8, 2022 5:00 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 8, 2022 12:43 PM

If you have enjoyed an Apple TV+ subscription before, then the trial period of Apple One doesn’t include Apple TV+. In that case you should choose to have one month overlap, or wait out the trial period. After the trial period of Apple One, the overlapping subscriptions would be canceled automatically.

Apple One - Apple

* The Apple One free trial includes only services that you are not currently using through a free trial or a subscription. Plan automatically renews after trial until cancelled. Restrictions and other terms apply.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 8, 2022 12:43 PM in response to Tvhelpme

If you have enjoyed an Apple TV+ subscription before, then the trial period of Apple One doesn’t include Apple TV+. In that case you should choose to have one month overlap, or wait out the trial period. After the trial period of Apple One, the overlapping subscriptions would be canceled automatically.

Apple One - Apple

* The Apple One free trial includes only services that you are not currently using through a free trial or a subscription. Plan automatically renews after trial until cancelled. Restrictions and other terms apply.

Apple One account not allowing me to watch Apple TV

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.