Can’t watch Apple TV

I signed up for Apple One and cancelled my individual app subscriptions but Apple TV does not recognize my subscription and I can’t watch anything.

Posted on Sep 5, 2023 6:53 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 6, 2023 1:42 AM

Apple One starts with a one month free trial, with exception of the component subscriptions that you have tried before. You were supposed to keep those component subscriptions, then they would be canceled automatically when applicable (directly or in one month).

If Apple One costs less than your previous subscriptions for this bundle, you should not get a free trial so that you can immediately start saving money.

About Apple One - Apple

Bundle Apple subscriptions with Apple One - Apple Support

If your situation is not covered by the above, then please contact Apple Support for further assistance.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 6, 2023 1:42 AM in response to Sabruline

Apple One starts with a one month free trial, with exception of the component subscriptions that you have tried before. You were supposed to keep those component subscriptions, then they would be canceled automatically when applicable (directly or in one month).

If Apple One costs less than your previous subscriptions for this bundle, you should not get a free trial so that you can immediately start saving money.

About Apple One - Apple

Bundle Apple subscriptions with Apple One - Apple Support

If your situation is not covered by the above, then please contact Apple Support for further assistance.

Can’t watch Apple TV

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.