Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I forgot my security questions

Hello dear sir/madam

I forgot my Apple ID security questions so I kindly request to please give me an recovery mail that I can get my security questions and can reach to my Apple ID.

thank you

best regards khatool naimi

iPhone 7 Plus, iOS 10

Posted on Feb 5, 2022 5:49 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 5, 2022 5:50 AM

1. Apple Account Security question can be reset using the steps given in this article: If you forgot the answers to your Apple ID security questions - Apple ...
  2. If you do not remember the Apple ID Password then follow the steps given in this Apple Article -> If you forgot your Apple ID password - Apple Support
  3. If you do not remember the Apple ID then follow the steps given in this Apple Article -> If you forgot your Apple ID - Apple Support
1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 5, 2022 5:50 AM in response to khatool11

1. Apple Account Security question can be reset using the steps given in this article: If you forgot the answers to your Apple ID security questions - Apple ...
  2. If you do not remember the Apple ID Password then follow the steps given in this Apple Article -> If you forgot your Apple ID password - Apple Support
  3. If you do not remember the Apple ID then follow the steps given in this Apple Article -> If you forgot your Apple ID - Apple Support

I forgot my security questions

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.