Newsroom Update

The redesigned iPad Air and new iPad Pro with Apple silicon are now available. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Yes! Heh why can’t I see or access my emojis on my iPad keyboard? They disappeared even with switching globe and can’t add emoji keyboard in settings.

Settings keyboard. Emoji and EnglishUS appear but there is no access arrow for emoji to turn on off or ? I no longer have access on my English keyboard for text messages to Emojis only the globe for GIF app keyboard. Where did it go? I can not create an emoji keyboard either on allows languages.

iPad, iPadOS 15

Posted on Feb 5, 2022 8:23 AM

2 replies

Feb 6, 2022 10:54 PM in response to kimberjo2755

TY! And yes after sending a “help signal” I di d go in and remove the GIF app, shut down my iPad and WahLah! I’m usually pretty curious and just do detective work to solve my little hiccups and perhaps it was the Apple update I did!? So thanks for getting back to me it’s great knowing I can do this ask a question and receive a reply! Kool!

Yes! Heh why can’t I see or access my emojis on my iPad keyboard? They disappeared even with switching globe and can’t add emoji keyboard in settings.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.