Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Wich was the last app that used my camera. Which app has been using my camera while my iPhone was locked?

Lately I noticed a green dot right before my iPhone is unlocked. Whe the iPhone unlocked, the green dot despear. Its kind of creepy. Will some one help me?

Posted on Feb 5, 2022 11:52 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 6, 2022 11:41 AM

Hi Omaryjessy,

It sounds like you're trying to find which app is using the Camera and we can help.

You can try going to Settings > Privacy > Camera, and turn off all apps accessing your Camera.

Turn them back on one at a time and you should be able to isolate which app is using your Camera.

Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 6, 2022 11:41 AM in response to Omaryjessy

Hi Omaryjessy,

It sounds like you're trying to find which app is using the Camera and we can help.

You can try going to Settings > Privacy > Camera, and turn off all apps accessing your Camera.

Turn them back on one at a time and you should be able to isolate which app is using your Camera.

Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities.

Wich was the last app that used my camera. Which app has been using my camera while my iPhone was locked?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.