Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

why does my Mac book pro not let me use my email on web pages that I need to use to log in or to give to, all that shows up is hide my email. thanks

if i got to a web page and they want my email, why does my apple mac software has just to hide my email. on a pc with windows 10 i can use my email becouse it just pops up if i want to use it or a differant one. thank you.

Posted on Feb 5, 2022 3:09 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 5, 2022 4:27 PM

fshawnvillegas wrote:

if i got to a web page and they want my email, why does my apple mac software has just to hide my email. on a pc with windows 10 i can use my email becouse it just pops up if i want to use it or a differant one. thank you.

You can try —open mail app select Mail>Preferences>Privacy

disable “Protect Mail Activity” / “Hide IP address” / “Block all remote content” .... and test.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 5, 2022 4:27 PM in response to fshawnvillegas

fshawnvillegas wrote:

You can try —open mail app select Mail>Preferences>Privacy

disable “Protect Mail Activity” / “Hide IP address” / “Block all remote content” .... and test.

why does my Mac book pro not let me use my email on web pages that I need to use to log in or to give to, all that shows up is hide my email. thanks

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.