Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

We have Apple Music Family Sharing and my wife and I just got new iPhone 13 Pro Max's. My music library is in tact but the vast majority of hers is grayed out. Turning on Sync Library does nothing. Any ideas on how to solve this? Please advise.

We have Apple Music Family Sharing and my wife and I just got new iPhone 13 Pro Max's. My music library is in tact but the vast majority of hers is grayed out. Turning on Sync Library does nothing. Any ideas on how to solve this? Please advise.

Posted on Feb 6, 2022 1:19 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 6, 2022 6:29 PM

Is she still using the same Apple ID? Is Family Sharing still enabled on your iPhone (I assume you are the Family Organizer and have an Apple Music Family subscription)?

Get an Apple Music family subscription - Apple Support

Set up Family Sharing - Apple Support

Similar questions

1 reply

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.