Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

parental controls for 14yr old iphone.

Is there a possible way to keep my teen out of inappropriate websites without setting the phone on a "kiddie lock"? It doesn't seem like I am able to let them browse the internet for things without getting on specific adult websites but not limit them to just children websites. I had type in the NEVER allow spot some websites but they were still accessible. Also, It doesn't seem like I am able to clear the search history for my teens phone on my end and I would like to do that. Is there a way to get that done? Is there a way to get a search history for safari from my end for their devices?

Posted on Feb 6, 2022 1:41 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 6, 2022 2:16 PM

You can control the content you want your children to see or the applications you want to allow them to access and other features you can do through the screen time feature Watch this video to learn more about this feature:

Get to know Screen Time for families on iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch — Apple Support

Get to know Screen Time for families on iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch — Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 6, 2022 2:16 PM in response to Skywalker21

You can control the content you want your children to see or the applications you want to allow them to access and other features you can do through the screen time feature Watch this video to learn more about this feature:

parental controls for 14yr old iphone.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.