Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

New iPhone 12 stuck restoring

Hi, I got a new iPhone 12 and did the phone transfer from my xr but now it’s been almost 2 hours on “Restore from iCloud” Time Remaining: About 3 hours. I can’t leave the screen to change anything I don’t know what to do!

iPhone 12, iOS 15

Posted on Feb 6, 2022 3:46 PM

2 replies

Feb 9, 2022 8:41 AM in response to sberman

3 days ago, i wake up with my iphone 12 pro with apple logo on screen. Nothing worked. iTunes says that it needed a restore... i did it and i get restore from icloud.

After 2 days... i got 50gb left to restore from icloud... and it didnt go down or finish... i left it all the night pluged to the energy charging and beside to the router to get all the signal strange and fast. (5ghz wifi 6)

so, how can i fix this?... the apps are gray waiting download... i can delete and downloading this, but not whatsapp because i keep my history on icloud restore backup.

So, how can i do to fix this and restore the 100% of the backup?

it says " restoring data from apps ( 50,4gb left )" ... sometimes this go to 49,6 o less and then its go to 50,4 again.

New iPhone 12 stuck restoring

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.