Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

AppleTV 4K, Subscribed to Paramount+, Paramount+ says Apple has to fix my Paramount+ Subscription?????

Anyone else experiencing refusal by Paramount+ to correct THEIR Subscriber's subscription, instead referring me to Apple? Here's what happened: I'm subscribed for the past 5-months with Paramount+ on my four AppleTV units, all with the same AppleTV OS. Three AppleTV units are 4K, the Fourth is Gen-4. However, starting Thursday Paramount+ shows, only one AppleTV is Subscribed for Annual/Premium; the other three AppleTV units all show 'Subscribed for Annual Essential' level service. Now, I pay for Annual $99.99 Paramount+ Premium which supports, up to, three Streaming Devices at one time. However I use only ONE STREAMING AppleTV at a time.Paramount+ Customer Support is hopeless, stranding Subscribers in their HELP BOT unless we email Paramount+ directly. My email to resolve my Paramount+ Subscription problem is rejected, instead referring me to Apple for resolution of my Paramount+ Subscription. I'm tempted to select 'upgrade to Premium on the other 3 AppleTV units; but am concerned I'll be paying $399.96 per year. Since Paramount+ defers to Apple in this case, it may be time to abandon AppleTV in favor of Streaming to the Individual TV's directly. Or, I can return to Cable TV; at least their Billing and Tech Support is a 'LIVE SERVICE REP WHO ACTUALLY KNOWS HOW TO HELP A CUSTOMER'.

Posted on Feb 6, 2022 4:52 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 6, 2022 6:10 PM

Scratch That - I dumped Paramount+

Similar questions

1 reply

AppleTV 4K, Subscribed to Paramount+, Paramount+ says Apple has to fix my Paramount+ Subscription?????

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.