Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I bought a new phone and transferred all info to the new phone. Now all apps say "waiting"

Why aren't my apps downloaded? I took it into the store and they transferred for me, now it doesn't work.

iPhone 13

Posted on Feb 7, 2022 11:13 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 7, 2022 11:29 PM

tami242 Said:

"Why aren't my apps downloaded? I took it into the store and they transferred for me, now it doesn't work."

-------

Try this All Once More:

A. Start with a Restart:

Refer to this link: Force Restart iPhone - Apple Support

No Success?

Refer the the following for troubleshooting techniques.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 7, 2022 11:29 PM in response to tami242

tami242 Said:

"Why aren't my apps downloaded? I took it into the store and they transferred for me, now it doesn't work."

-------

Try this All Once More:

A. Start with a Restart:

Refer to this link: Force Restart iPhone - Apple Support

No Success?

Refer the the following for troubleshooting techniques.

Feb 28, 2022 3:05 PM in response to barakat81

barakat81 Said:

"I bought a new iPhone for the first time and I’m trying to login is not working"

-------

Contact Apple Support:

If having troubles signing in, contact Apple Support. They'll see what's going on, and will run you through the fix.

Apple Contact Info:

Why the Wait:

Phone calls are taking a bit to go through at the moment, due to lots of calls. With the Coronavirus Pandemic, many are at home at the moment, with much time on their hands to contact Apple. So, just stay on the line, and you will get through :)

I bought a new phone and transferred all info to the new phone. Now all apps say "waiting"

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.