Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple IDs Italy Vs. USA

Hello, I've been just relocated to US from Italy, and i have been given a new company IPhone 13 with a US SIM card.

I have also my personal IPhone 12 Pro with an Italian SIM card. My Apple ID is linked with the italian number and with my business email.

I have then set up the new US IPhone using my original Apple ID.

The issue is that the AppleStore shown in the new IPhone is the italian one, and therefore I can't download any application from US store (such as Bank of America mobile app).

Is there any work around to solve this problem? Should I need to set up a NEW (additional) Apple ID to overcome this?

Thanks

iPhone 13

Posted on Feb 8, 2022 10:45 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 8, 2022 11:00 AM

You will have to make a choice. Either change the country for your original Apple ID to the U.S. or make a new U.S. based Apple ID to use with the U.S. iPhone.

Do note that, changing your Apple ID country involves cancelling all subscriptions that you may currently have and spending any account balance you may have from gift cards. Also any content you purchased from the Italian stores will need to be downloaded, as it may or may not be available from the U.S store.

See here for details: link-> Change your Apple ID country or region - Apple Support

Read the support document carefully for all the things you myst doing before changing your Apple ID's country.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 8, 2022 11:00 AM in response to Paolo-1969

You will have to make a choice. Either change the country for your original Apple ID to the U.S. or make a new U.S. based Apple ID to use with the U.S. iPhone.

Do note that, changing your Apple ID country involves cancelling all subscriptions that you may currently have and spending any account balance you may have from gift cards. Also any content you purchased from the Italian stores will need to be downloaded, as it may or may not be available from the U.S store.

See here for details: link-> Change your Apple ID country or region - Apple Support

Read the support document carefully for all the things you myst doing before changing your Apple ID's country.

Apple IDs Italy Vs. USA

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.