Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Full screen picture for incoming call when phone is locked

I only found function to get full screen incoming call ONLY when phone is unlocked. So, how can i get the function when my phone is lock?

iPhone 13 Pro, iOS 15

Posted on Feb 10, 2022 10:43 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 12, 2022 6:20 AM

nazanursaad,

Have you tried to remove the contacts photo and add it back making sure it saved correctly as it should? If not, give that a try and see if saving it again will get you the results you are looking for when your iPhone is locked.

If needed, see Edit contacts on iPhone for details.

Cheers!

5 replies

Feb 11, 2022 12:34 PM in response to nazanursaad

Hello nazanursaad,

Thanks for reaching out in Apple Support Communities. We're happy to help with your iPhone’s settings.

When you go to Settings > Phone > Notifications, what options do you have enabled?

You can also see these same options by going to Settings > Notifications > Phone. See this link for details: Change notification settings on iPhone.

Reach back out and let us know what settings you have selected if you are still not getting full screen notification from contacts.

Have a great day!

Full screen picture for incoming call when phone is locked

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.