Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPhone 6s runs extremely slow

my phone 6s runs extremely slow anytime it’s almost to 60% of battery… it’s very irritating

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 6s, iOS 14

Posted on Feb 11, 2022 1:06 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 11, 2022 1:18 PM

You may have a poor battery condition which cannot provide sufficient power for peak performance. What is the Battery Health of your iPhone? Open Settings Battery Battery Health and let us know which percentage you see for Maximum Capacity. Also note what is written under Peak Performance. If your battery's Maximum Capacity shows a value of 80% or less, then it has gone through its lifecycle and therefore should be replaced, according to Apple.

Axel F.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 11, 2022 1:18 PM in response to emeraldmac

You may have a poor battery condition which cannot provide sufficient power for peak performance. What is the Battery Health of your iPhone? Open Settings Battery Battery Health and let us know which percentage you see for Maximum Capacity. Also note what is written under Peak Performance. If your battery's Maximum Capacity shows a value of 80% or less, then it has gone through its lifecycle and therefore should be replaced, according to Apple.

Axel F.

My iPhone 6s runs extremely slow

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.