Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Ipad Air 1 cannot sign in to apple ID & setting app lagging

I am using an iPad Air 1 (IOS 12.5.5) to sign in to my apple ID. But after I filled in my account and password, nothing happens. It's showing "Signing in to iCloud" but after a minute or so it disappear and nothing happens, my iPad still requires me to sign in.

I also tried signing in via Settings -> iTunes & App Store, but the app is completely frozen when I tried to navigate to iTunes & App Store. I still can quit the app and continue using my iPad without restarting. It happens every time I open it.

I've tried to remove the device from my iPhone which is logged in to my apple ID and sign in again with my iPad, it does not work at all.

Please help. I've tried everything I could.

I couldn't update my apps with this problem existing.

It's showing this for a while and nothing happens after this.

iPad Air, iOS 12

Posted on Feb 12, 2022 5:54 AM

Similar questions

1 reply

Feb 13, 2022 7:24 AM in response to SpicyBear

Hi SpicyBear,

​Thank you for using the Apple Support Communities. We see you're having some issues signing in to iCloud with your iPad, and we'd like to help.

We recommend reviewing these steps If you can't connect to the App Store, iTunes Store, or other Apple services. Be sure to test on another Wi-Fi network if possible, and to double-check the date and time settings.

Best wishes.

Ipad Air 1 cannot sign in to apple ID & setting app lagging

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.