Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

White dead pixel

Hello! I have a white, probably dead or stuck pixel on the screen on my IPad 9th generation. I tried to fix it with jskreenfix, but it didn’t work. What else can I do with it?

iPad, iPadOS 15

Posted on Feb 13, 2022 10:51 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 13, 2022 1:32 PM

Hi lillavind, thank you for posting in Apple Support Communities.

Can I suggest that you update to the latest iPadOS 15.3.1 (if you have not done this already) as updates can help resolve some problems. The following link can help you:

https://support.apple.com/en-au/HT204204

Can I further suggest that if the updates does not resolve your issue, you make an appointment and have your iPad inspected at an Apple Store or AASP (Apple Authorized Service Provider). Please use this link to find one in your Country Apple – Location Selector. After going through the process, you will be given all the options available.

You can also contact Apple Support as follows:

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 13, 2022 1:32 PM in response to lillavind

Hi lillavind, thank you for posting in Apple Support Communities.

Can I suggest that you update to the latest iPadOS 15.3.1 (if you have not done this already) as updates can help resolve some problems. The following link can help you:

https://support.apple.com/en-au/HT204204

Can I further suggest that if the updates does not resolve your issue, you make an appointment and have your iPad inspected at an Apple Store or AASP (Apple Authorized Service Provider). Please use this link to find one in your Country Apple – Location Selector. After going through the process, you will be given all the options available.

You can also contact Apple Support as follows:

White dead pixel

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.