Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I fix my phone

What do I have to do to fix my TrueDepth camera to work

iPhone X, iOS 15

Posted on Feb 14, 2022 12:32 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 14, 2022 12:34 AM

The link on top of this page which you had visited, before posting this question here, is shown under the "Related Article” that may have given you an answer. If that link did not help then please mention the exact difficulty faced by you.

Disabled Face ID alert on your device

The link on top of this page, under the "Related Article” is the process to be followed if nothing works then please read --> "What to do Next" section. if nothing works as per the instruction given in this link --> If an alert says Face ID has been disabled on your iPhone or iPad Pro

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 14, 2022 12:34 AM in response to Urmajisty

The link on top of this page which you had visited, before posting this question here, is shown under the "Related Article” that may have given you an answer. If that link did not help then please mention the exact difficulty faced by you.

Disabled Face ID alert on your device

The link on top of this page, under the "Related Article” is the process to be followed if nothing works then please read --> "What to do Next" section. if nothing works as per the instruction given in this link --> If an alert says Face ID has been disabled on your iPhone or iPad Pro

How can I fix my phone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.