Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Stolen phone

My iPhone has been stolen and its iCloud is working, but the find my iPhone app is not activated. Please solve the problem for me or put the phone in lost mode until it is returned.

iPhone 6s, iOS 15

Posted on Feb 14, 2022 1:44 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 14, 2022 5:55 AM

No one can do anything remotely to your phone. If the find my setting in iCloud settings was not enabled on that stolen device, then there is no remote connection to it. That feature can only be enabled with the device physically in your hands. It cannot be enabled remotely.

File a police report and if you have insurance you can make a claim to get a replacement.

See -> If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 14, 2022 5:55 AM in response to hindNagi

No one can do anything remotely to your phone. If the find my setting in iCloud settings was not enabled on that stolen device, then there is no remote connection to it. That feature can only be enabled with the device physically in your hands. It cannot be enabled remotely.

File a police report and if you have insurance you can make a claim to get a replacement.

See -> If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen - Apple Support

Stolen phone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.