Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

One of many Targeted by NSO

Hi, I have a stalker that has hired a team to hack my phone. Today on my new IPHONE 13 analytics gave me this. They are using sound waves to disrupt my phone and gain entry I believe. This is my first 13 but my 16th IPhone 12 Pro due to this. The police can’t help and I need help to save my life. By the way. The sound waves are positioned all around my house by my neighbors who were paid to do so. I have video of the weapon in action. If you don’t have any real help please don’t post. My life is in danger.

Posted on Feb 14, 2022 8:28 AM

5 replies

Feb 14, 2022 9:00 AM in response to Cookies4Days

That article is 3 years old, many changes have been made to the security of the iOS. It also says that apps are using the microphone to do this and there is not way to tell if an app is using a microphone. Well since then there is a way to tell. If any apps are using your microphone, a red dot will appear in the upper right hand corner. You can see if your micorphone is being utilized.

One of many Targeted by NSO

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.