Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

apple lost trade in

I trade in an iPhone 11pro max and they said I have trade in iPhone XR. And that is they phone I send in. Which it is not. I have call this not less than 5times. First, they told me they send the wrong phone back, so they going to send the iPhone 11pro max back to me. And now they told me I have not call an once. They told me to wait and won’t give any confirmation email. Just leave you hanging. So now, I am not able to locate my phone, because when you trade in, they told you to turn the find my iPhone off. “So, they can steal your phone? And tell you that is the phone you send it in?”

iPhone 11 Pro Max

Posted on Feb 15, 2022 10:50 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 15, 2022 11:22 AM

Hello ~ This is a user to user forum. We cannot intervene or help in this situation other to direct you back to Apple Support. Keep all of your tracking information and the receipts from the original purchase of your device . Go to upper right hand corner and click on Get Support or:

How to Contact Us - Apple

~Katana-San~

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 15, 2022 11:22 AM in response to meirong96

Hello ~ This is a user to user forum. We cannot intervene or help in this situation other to direct you back to Apple Support. Keep all of your tracking information and the receipts from the original purchase of your device . Go to upper right hand corner and click on Get Support or:

How to Contact Us - Apple

~Katana-San~

apple lost trade in

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.