Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Error Message: iCloud encountered an error while trying to connect to the server.

I've tried to connect on two different networks in two different locations - same message. Works on my iPhone but suddenly not on my laptop. HELP!

Windows, Windows 10

Posted on Feb 16, 2022 6:11 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 17, 2022 8:20 AM

Hey there, Disabledaccount0112!

Thanks for reaching out in Apple Support Communities! If we understand correctly, you're able to connect to iCloud from your iPhone but are unable to connect from your computer. We can help get you some information to further troubleshoot the issue.

It looks like you're using a Windows computer. If so, you'll want to use the guidance from the resource below which is aimed at helping with issues between iCloud and your Windows software:

Resolve issues between iCloud for Windows or iTunes and third-party security software - Apple Support (UG)

Feel free to post a reply for continued support.

Take care!

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 17, 2022 8:20 AM in response to Disabledaccount0112

Hey there, Disabledaccount0112!

Thanks for reaching out in Apple Support Communities! If we understand correctly, you're able to connect to iCloud from your iPhone but are unable to connect from your computer. We can help get you some information to further troubleshoot the issue.

It looks like you're using a Windows computer. If so, you'll want to use the guidance from the resource below which is aimed at helping with issues between iCloud and your Windows software:

Resolve issues between iCloud for Windows or iTunes and third-party security software - Apple Support (UG)

Feel free to post a reply for continued support.

Take care!

Error Message: iCloud encountered an error while trying to connect to the server.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.