Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to stop Apple ID verification on my Apple TV

Hello,

my brother in law, who recently got a new phone, his Apple account keeps trying to make me verify his Apple ID. I have to close this down multiple times before I can actually use my Apple TV. I don’t want him logged in on it. How do I stop the repeated message about verifying his account? And stop his Apple id trying to log in to my Apple TV.

Apple TV 4K, tvOS 15

Posted on Feb 16, 2022 6:33 AM

1 reply

Feb 17, 2022 8:39 AM in response to Joshuac911

Hey there, Joshuac911!

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities! From the screenshot you've shared, it looks like you're getting your brother-in-law's Apple ID verification and you'd like to remove it.

Let's begin with this guide: Set up multiple users on Apple TV. You'd want to check the settings in your Apple TV to make sure he's not been added as a user. If he is, delete them.

Take care!

How to stop Apple ID verification on my Apple TV

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.